The Lamb Center is in continuous need of a variety of supplies. The following are our most needed items used daily. These items can often be purchased in bulk and dropped off at our facility during our hours of operation.
For additional needs, please visit our Amazon Wish List for supplies that we use daily.
Items We Always Need:
Cleaning & Household items
- Ziploc bags
- 13 gallon trash bags w/drawstring
Personal hygiene items
- Travel size deodorant
- Disposable razors
- Travel size alcohol-free mouthwash
Food and beverages
- Individual Juice Bottles (preferably Sunny Delight, Orange Juice, Apple Juice)
- Bottles of Gatorade, individual size
- Individual packets of hot sauce
- Beef Jerky
- To-go meal trays
- Paper towels
- Men's t-shirts (sizes M-XXL)
- Men's boxer briefs (sizes M-XL)
- Baseball hats
- Men's pants (sizes 32-34W, all lengths)
- Men's sneakers (Sizes 8-13)
- Camping tents (used good condition ok)
- Sleeping bags (used good condition ok)
- Backpacks (used good condition ok)
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, McDonalds, and Chick-fil-A
- Financial support and prayers are always appreciated.
Donate A Car
Interested in donating your car? The Lamb Center refers individuals interested in donating vehicles to The Car Ministry. Their mission is helping the poor, the needy, full-time ministry workers like pastors, evangelists, missionaries and other Christian workers to obtain auto transportation. Donated vehicles must run well and pass Virginia safety and emission tests before they are given.
Donate Furniture & Household Items
Interested in donating furniture and household items? The Lamb Center refers individuals interested in donating these items to Gracing Spaces and The Nest Collective.
Gracing Spaces, a ministry of Lord of Life Lutheran Church in Clifton, VA, furnishes apartments for families transitioning out of homeless shelters. They work with various non-profit organizations in the community to identify individuals in need of the basics of living. They "Grace" each space with furniture, beds, kitchen items, pictures, shower curtains, rugs, bedspreads and more to make an apartment a home.
The Nest Collective aims to provide the comforts of home for their vulnerable neighbors. They receive generous donations of gently used furniture and household items. These items are given to individuals and families who cannot financially afford home furnishings. The Nest Collective works with local churches, non-profit agencies, and social service organizations to identify those in need of their services.