Organize your own fundraising event
You can help partner with us in sharing God’s love and transforming lives. Start your own fundraiser now to provide a means of continuing our services of helping individuals with meals, laundry, showers, case management, housing, and most importantly, hope.
The donations you earn will empower individuals experiencing homelessness on their journeys from crisis to stability. Thank you for supporting us and encouraging your friends to create a lasting impact!
Some ideas include:
- Social Media Fundraiser
- Fun Run
- "Give Back Night" at a local restaurant
- Car Wash
- Wine Tasting
- Sports Tournament
- Organize holiday/seasonal projects:
Winter coat drive or purchase Christmas gifts for guests
Sample Social Media Posts
There’s no place like home, but what about those experiencing homelessness? Donate now to my fundraiser for the Lamb Center to support individuals without a safe place of their own.
Everyone deserves a safe place to call home. I’m supporting the Lamb Center to help women and men experiencing homelessness. Help me reach my goal to care for our neighbors in need!
With Facebook, you can easily create a fundraiser for the Lamb Center to collect donations that keep our services available for individuals experiencing homelessness. “Donate” your birthday and ask for donations to the Lamb Center as gifts, celebrate the holidays with donations to favorite charities instead of exchanging items, challenge friends and family to match your donation, and more!
Once you’ve created your Facebook Fundraising page, use the tools below to spread the word and get donations toward your goal! Copy and paste the text below and share it with the link to your fundraiser.
How to use a donation sticker to support the Lamb Center on Instagram:
- From your story, tap the sticker icon to add stickers.
- From there, you can add a donation sticker to allow people to donate to the Lamb Center.
- You can pin stickers to a fixed spot in your video.
- After taking a video, add a sticker, then tap it and hold.
- Use the slider bar at the bottom of the screen to scroll through the video to find where you want to pin the sticker.
- Move the sticker and tap Pin. Rotate and resize a sticker by using two fingers to pinch and zoom.
- After you select the donation sticker, select The Lamb Center (@thelambcenter) and customize the name of your fundraiser.
When people see your donation sticker in your story, they can tap Donate to the Lamb Center. Swipe up on your story to see the total amount raised and donations by username.
Please contact D'Ivonne Holman, Development Director, for more information about fundraising ideas.